Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Last adventures of St Mary's

                         It was all about the holidays at St Mary's for our last visit. Santa and all his helpers were there playing with the kids. Elves were playing games others doing crafts and drawing pictures.

In my last trip to St Mary's i worked with all the age groups. I played with dinosaurs in the pre k, played tag ball with some older kids and everyone played capture the presents. We even had the parachute out for our last time which the students love.

I have learned a lot from my time at St Mary's and i thank the whole school for allowing me to be part of their time.I enjoyed working with the kids and will always remember it. So i say good bye to St Mary's and look forward to my next teaching experience and will use what i have learned to make myself and excellent teacher. 


What have i learned you ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment