Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lab C: Parkour For the Future

As you can see above parkour was the theme for my Lab C teaching. This was by far the best lab i have taught and i had the most fun doing. Preparing for this lab and seeing it through to the end has given me great confidence also, i have found another interest in doing so.

Before i discuss how i felt i did during the lesson why don't you take a look below and see for yourself (the video is in two parts).





Now here is what i think of my Lab C. I believe i have grown greatly from our first lab to now. I know what i need to do and how to get there. I understand how to break things down and convey what i want to the class. I mover around more, i speak much louder than i use to, i give more feedback and i am able to apply intratask variation more effectively. The confidence and being able to envision where i want the lesson to go i believe has helped me grow exponentially. The ability to see the finished product allows you to understand how to get there in the beginning.

Don't get me wrong there is always room for improvement. I need to slow down more and choose my words more precisely so i don't talk so much. I still want to get all the information in my head out at once and i need to slow down and just say what i need to. I will continue to work on all the other skills teachers need and i will just keep growing. I hope to carry this into lab D and perform even better.

To see my Time coding sheet click here.
For my feedback information click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment